SCTC Scholarships old page
DEADLINE TO SUBMIT APPLICATION IS APRIL 11, 2022
- Number of Scholarships determined annually.
- All awards to be determined by random drawing.
- Winners will be notified by mail.
Complete the application form and return by email to email@example.com or by mail to SCTC, Attention: Scholarship Award Program, 502 N. 2nd Ave, PO Box 477, Stayton OR 97383.
Deadline: Hand delivered or RECEIVED (not postmarked) in the mail by 5 pm on April 11, 2022.
Applications are available on our website: sctcweb.com, under ‘About’ then ‘Community’.
This application consists of two parts. Both parts must be completed and submitted to be included in a drawing for scholarships. Part A will determine your eligibility; Part B is a questionnaire about SCTC (Stayton Cooperative Telephone Company). All answers to Part B are available on our website at www.sctcweb.com. You can navigate to PTC and SCS from this website.
Eligibility and rules:
- Applicant must complete and return application form by stated deadline.
**Parent/Guardian MUST have phone or internet/broadband with SCTC/PTC/SCS and be a member in good standing. Their place of employment does not qualify unless they are the owner of the business and that business has phone or internet/broadband with SCTC/PTC/SCS.
- Must be a graduating high school senior. Home-schooled students are also eligible.
- Recipient must be accepted by an accredited collage, university or trade school.
- One entry per person. Scholarship is not transferable nor is any substitution or cash equivalent permitted.
- Winners selected by random drawing.
- All decisions of the scholarship committee are final.
Questions may be direced to Marilyn Kendall to firstname.lastname@example.org or 503-769-8453