|Primary DNS Number||22.214.171.124|
|Secondary DNS Number||126.96.36.199|
IP Settings (for PTC Broadband and Static connections)
- IP, Subnet Mask, and Gateway addressing is specific to each user
- Contact our technical support group or refer to your post-signup documentation for details
Mail Server Settings
WebMail Server: mail.wvi.com
|Outgoing Mail (SMTP)||mail.wvi.com|
|POP User Name||Your entire e-mail address (e.g. email@example.com)|
|Password||8+ characters, alpha-numeric & “special” characters. Characters not allowed: ‘ ” ; : =|
- Incoming Mail Server Port (Requires Secure Connection): 993 for IMAP SSL, or 995 for POP3 SSL
- Outgoing Mail Server Port (Requires Secure Connection): 465 for SSL, or 587 for TLS
- Outgoing Mail Server Requires Authentication
- Outgoing Server uses same settings as POP Server
Edgewave Spam Filter
PTC provides Spam filtering through our Preferred Partner, PEAK Internet. PEAK has very powerful spam filtering system called Edgewave. If you used the Barracuda in the past to manage your spam settings, these settings have been transferred to the new Edgewave devices.
If this is the first time you have logged into the system, you will need to create a new account password to manage your spam quarantine and filtering settings.
If you already have an Edgewave account, please log in.
Speed Test numbers may vary due to internet factors beyond our control.